TERMS & CONDITIONS (OF HIRE)
Here after JK Hollywood Limousines Services shall be known as the company and the person signing this confirmation shall be known as the hirer.
The hirer accepts responsibility by himself/herself for every member in his/her party and fully agrees to the conditions of hire as follows,
1. All bookings are by pre booking only and must be confirmed within seven working days, with a non refundable deposit of £80.00 before it is accepted as a positive booking.
2. On weddings and every special hire, ie race days, airport connections, etc payment in full must be received at the office at least 21 days before the date of hire. If payment is not received by that date the booking will automatically be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
3. On all short-term bookings payment must be made in advance at least 10 days beforehand for a cheque payment or in cash 1 day prior to the commencement of the hire. Last minute bookings will be at the discretion of the company to determine the hire without deposit under special circumstances.
4. In the event of cancellation, any deposit paid would be forfeited, however, unavoidable circumstances e.g. bereavement, deposits may be refunded at the discretion of the company.
5. No refund will be given on full payments made by the hirer if cancellation is made after the 21 day period stated in clause 2.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (snow, flooding etc), which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by the company.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for traffic conditions affected by road closures, re-routes or blockages that will effect the late arrival to the destination.
8. Whilst every effort is afforded and rigorous service ability of the vehicle, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown however so caused. In this unlikely event every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that the journey can continue or the hirer will be transferred to another vehicle/s and any costs incurred will be bourn by the company or a refund given.
9. In the event of conditions 6 & 7 or any other breakdown and/or accident no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions however caused.
10. In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle every effort will be made by the company to supply a similar or alternative vehicle/s at the company’s discretion. If this is not acceptable to the hirer a refund will be made of moneys paid.
11. The consumption of food, food products and such like is NOT permitted in the vehicle.
12. The supply of alcoholic drinks may be consumed within the vehicle and must not be removed from it at any time (unless strictly organised and with permission of the company). Any drinks alcholic or non alcholic provided by the compny are a free of charge and will only be provided at the discretion of the company. Age ristrictions apply.
13. The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicle by the hirer or member of his/her party, however so caused. This includes incitement to ANY third party, which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The hirer will agree to be liable for the full retail cost of the repair and the company will determine the location of the repairer. In addition the hirer will pay the company a fixed daily rate (determined by the company) whilst the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further losses e.g. lost bookings etc.
14. The company or its representatives, i.e. chauffeur, reserve the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person/s behaving in a manner which may be detrimental to other persons or the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund will be given.
15. A £100.00 valeting charge will be levied through misuse by the hirer from any food, drink or illness or whatever the full retail cost may be if in excess of this amount to rectify the said damage caused.
16. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking, i.e. additional pick up points, change of venue causing extra mileage or time, not made at the time of booking confirmation cannot necessarily be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet these requirements.
17. Once booking is made and deposit paid the price quoted to the hirer will not be subject to alterations unless there is any deviation from the details of the booking (see condition 16).
18. The company’s discretion shall be decided by the partners of the company at all times and their decision be full binding in all matters.
19. Hire time will be deemed to have started at the time that the vehicle leaves the company’s premises to the time of its return (unless otherwise stated)
20. The hirer is liable for all glassware breakages at a cost of £10.00 per glass.
21. Any overrun of time must be paid for at the time of hire in cash (full hours only) (account customers will be invoiced accordingly at the company’s discretion)
22. Due to insurance restrictions and licensing authorities the company has been designated NON-SMOKING. Any infringements of this policy will deem the hire invalid, and all monies paid will be forfeited and rental terminated immediately. (On long journeys a stop off point will be advised for such purposes)
23. Charges for airport collections include the first thirty (30) minutes wait after the flight has landed and any additional time will be charged at the overtime rate.
24. Excessive delays may forfeit your return journey as other bookings may have been taken for the limousine on that day.
25. Re-routed flights may not be able to be met by us and additional charges may be charged to the client. Check with your travel insurance company to see if you are covered for these costs.